Sunday, May 20, 2012
Passing the rain test
At last, we had enough rain to test our drainage in the front yard by the roses. Before I fixed the gutters and installed 3 gravel drains, it was pront to flooding. The sidewalk leading up to the front door was a mess of debris from the rose bed. Now, I am *fairly* confident that the bark dust will stay where it belongs. It was nice to finish off the front yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 7th Amber!
Happy Birthday Amber The day finally arrived - we've been talking about it since October last year. And what a celebration you crafted!...
-
It's that time of year again when people drive their cars with trees sticking out of their trunk. Not wanting to be left out, Sandi a...
-
Ever since I moved to Beaverton, I've enjoyed riding the local greenways power line trail. Unfortunately the trail was fragmented, esp...
-
Amber was in rare form tonight. We took her out with Grandma and Grandpa to go Trick or Treating in our neighborhood. Amber ran and ran so...
That looks really nice! I love the look of freshly barked gardens. Nice job.
ReplyDelete