Amber is keen to help me when I am working around the house. At the first sign of me getting out my tools, she is right there with her screwdriver and saw, ready to lend a hand.
She has never been hot on the idea of wearing the tool belt (perhaps the same aversion to helmets??). But, we were playing with her tools this weekend and I asked if I could put on her tool belt. She didn't object, so I clipped it on her. We walked around the back yard looking for things she could do with her tools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 7th Amber!
Happy Birthday Amber The day finally arrived - we've been talking about it since October last year. And what a celebration you crafted!...
-
It's that time of year again when people drive their cars with trees sticking out of their trunk. Not wanting to be left out, Sandi a...
-
Ever since I moved to Beaverton, I've enjoyed riding the local greenways power line trail. Unfortunately the trail was fragmented, esp...
-
Amber was in rare form tonight. We took her out with Grandma and Grandpa to go Trick or Treating in our neighborhood. Amber ran and ran so...

No comments:
Post a Comment