Monday, November 4, 2019
Annual Trip to Home Depot
It is now a tradition for us to make a family trek to Home Depot to see spooky things. Amber reminded us this year because she had such a great time looking at the dragons on display last year.
I'm pretty sure this was Taryn's first time, but she confidently took the wheel and drove to the spooky scary section.
Amber loved it! The witches, goblins, cats and ghosts enthralled her. Taryn held it together until the headless horseman's horse spooked her. We then bailed on the spooky stuff and consoled Taryn by looking at the Christmas decorations across the way. I had a little shopping to do so I took Taryn in search of a scraper and Sandi took Amber through the Halloween section again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 7th Amber!
Happy Birthday Amber The day finally arrived - we've been talking about it since October last year. And what a celebration you crafted!...
-
It's that time of year again when people drive their cars with trees sticking out of their trunk. Not wanting to be left out, Sandi a...
-
Ever since I moved to Beaverton, I've enjoyed riding the local greenways power line trail. Unfortunately the trail was fragmented, esp...
-
Amber was in rare form tonight. We took her out with Grandma and Grandpa to go Trick or Treating in our neighborhood. Amber ran and ran so...



No comments:
Post a Comment