Friday, October 31, 2014

A $0.14 loss

To make a short story long, I went to the doctor's office in early September for my annual check-up.  The only thing I had on my agenda for that visit was to have the doctor freeze off a wart on my hand.  As requested, he froze it and it eventually fell off.  All is good and I move on with life. 

In the mail yesterday, I received two letters.  The first was a welcome surprise: a check for a class action settlement from Toyota for the 'Unintended Acceleration' case.  Just for owning the right car in the right year, I was entitled to $29.86!  Sandi, what are we going to do with this free money?

The next letter I opened was from Providence Health.  My bill for the wart removal 'surgery' came in.  I owe $30. 

A loss of $0.14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 7th Amber!

Happy Birthday Amber The day finally arrived - we've been talking about it since October last year. And what a celebration you crafted!...