Saturday, November 21, 2015

Guest Bathroom Cabinet: Finally finished.

Last Thanksgiving I finished the vanity for the guest bathroom.  I intended to work on the adjoining cabinet the following spring.  Then we found out that we were having a baby, then we decided to remodel our kitchen, then we decided to remodel the hallway, then we decided to re-carpet the bedrooms, then I traveled to New York City, then I began looking for a job, THEN I started working on the guest cabinet.

There has always been a need for a drastic overhaul of the guest bathroom.  We're not sure why they installed a changing table in the bathroom, but they did.



Ripping out the existing cabinet vastly improved it, but the empty space cried out for something useful.

The vanity took a lot of time and effort but I consider it one of my better projects.  The cabinet was just arduous. 



I'm happy with the way it turned out but I think I need a few smaller projects for awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 7th Amber!

Happy Birthday Amber The day finally arrived - we've been talking about it since October last year. And what a celebration you crafted!...