Thursday, December 7, 2017

Daddy broke the shower!


On the surface, nothing was really wrong with our guest shower, but the plumbing was old and tired and the shower was cheap and poorly installed.  Perhaps most important was that it stood in our way of a complete bathroom remodel. 



I hate plumbing.  Actually, I really hate plumbing.  There was no way I was going to rip into the wall and change out shower values and install new faucets.  Fortunately, my neighbor enjoys this sort of thing.  He agreed to set aside a Saturday to work on both master and guest showers. Before my neighbor arrived, I exposed the plumbing.  In Amber's telling, daddy broke the shower. 



before

after
Granted, you can't tell much difference between the before/after, but it was a vast improvement.


A couple of contractors installed the new shower surround and we are thrilled with the outcome.

In Amber's telling, 'No more wood.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 7th Amber!

Happy Birthday Amber The day finally arrived - we've been talking about it since October last year. And what a celebration you crafted!...