Monday, February 24, 2020

Our wee lass turns 2

Taryn Mackenzie, my wee lass.  You melt my heart every time you smile.  Grandparents aside, I've seen you stop old men in their tracks and take the breath of old ladies.  I think I gave you most of your physical traits, but lucky for us, you have your mom's sweet and gentle spirit.  We are not sure why you love cleaning so much, but please keep it up.




You waddle like a penguin, you are our dancing girl and you sing beautifully.  You chewed out a little boy in Sunday school for taking your toy.  You cry when others are sad.



I won't make a prediction about who you will be or how you will turn out.  You are who God made you to be, and you will always be our little Irish girl who makes me laugh.



Happy Birthday Taryn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 7th Amber!

Happy Birthday Amber The day finally arrived - we've been talking about it since October last year. And what a celebration you crafted!...