Monday, April 13, 2020

Easter 2020 (Shelter-in-Place-Style)

This post will be heavy on photos and light on words (the girls are cute enough on their own).

This is Manny's egg
Mommy and Amber did a great job dying eggs Saturday afternoon

Easter morning: cuddly Taryn, her blanket, my coffee: I could do this all day

breakfast!

Amber enjoying her cinnamon roll

Taryn stealing Daddy's frosting (I mean Taryn just wants to hang out with Daddy)


Taryn's grapefruit
Easter baskets!

My Little Princess with her My Little Pony

My other Little Princess
Both little princesses


Amber sporting her tat's


Beautiful girls!

Happy Easter (from a distance)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 7th Amber!

Happy Birthday Amber The day finally arrived - we've been talking about it since October last year. And what a celebration you crafted!...