Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Breakfast

Sandi had to work this Easter weekend so I wanted to make her a nice breakfast Sunday morning.  I decided to treat her to a 'Kruger Easter Breakfast' because it I had fond memories of it growing up.  This meant I had to make cinnamon rolls. 
 
Making the dough was kind of fun.

Dying eggs wasn't my idea of a well-spent Saturday so I turned it into an industrial process as much as possible.  Simply prepare each color, drop an egg in and walk away.  Come back after a spell and repeat process.
 

 
Sandi's parents joined us for breakfast.  What a great morning!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 7th Amber!

Happy Birthday Amber The day finally arrived - we've been talking about it since October last year. And what a celebration you crafted!...